Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Latest Favorite Pictures

Noah out climbing in our tree again. He loves being up in the tree. We have a few birds in the area trying to stake their claim on the tree. He is desperately hoping that the Robin family that appears to be moving in decides that this neighborhood, or at least this tree, is a bit too rough to raise a family in. I've tried to explain that we need to share the tree with the wildlife and his response was, "I do share it with the wildlife, I let Jacob and Jackson play in it too!" Not exactly the wildlife that I was referring to but wildlife none the less.

While we were outside we also turned on the water and made a waterfall down the driveway. Of course this meant that big brother Noah fills little brother Oliver's diaper to it's maximum capacity. So I relieved Oliver of the ten pound mass and let him run around and play naked in the water. When the water was turned off and we were settling down some Oliver realized that it was a bit cold out and he handed me Noah's sweatshirt. I put it on him and couldn't resist a picture of him borrowing his brother clothes. Surprisingly, big brother thought it was pretty cute too and took advantage of the situation and guilted me into giving him my sweatshirt.

No comments: