Thursday, August 30, 2007

Miniature Golfing - Sort Of


My mom came over yesterday so I decided, that with an extra set of hands, I would take the boys over for some miniature golf. Noah loves it and asks all the time if we can go and honestly, we really should because it's inexpensive entertainment for the family. Anyway, Noah and Jackson got their balls and putters and Oliver was looking at me like I was the Wicked Witch of Vancouver for not giving him anything. The guy at the counter was kind enough to give Oliver a ball to play with on the course with Noah and Jackson. Noah would tee off, then Jackson would tee off then Oliver would "step up to the plate" and throw the golf ball at the hole. With just a little bit of instruction he soon learned to roll the ball in the direction of the hole then sprint after it, grab it and "slam dunk" it into the cup. I figure Oliver had a great game of golfbasebasketball that day! Noah decided to have a great day on the course too and had at least five hole-in-ones that I counted. There may have been more but I didn't officially keep score. Jackson was more of the curious type that day and wanted to know what would happen if he hit the ball off of those rocks or that stump or that brick, etc. Thanks mom for helping to keep the crowd under control.

1 comment:

Suz... said...

I loved the commentary about Ollie. Good job, Noah, on a game well played!