Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Vacation:Legoland

Legoland! The whole reason we decided to go on this trip was to visit Legoland. I can't think of a time when Noah hasn't played with some sort of Lego product. I also have more Legos in my house than I ever thought possible. Noah has built some incredible things with his Legos, things I would have never thought of or imagined. Hoping that all of that Lego play will pay off someday! The weather was perfect for our visit to Legoland, mostly sunny with a few clouds. The park wasn't as big as I was expecting so we managed to see it all in one day. They recently added a waterpark also but it was closed during the week this time of year. Honestly, that didn't upset me too much. Also, I took a lot of picture of all of the awesome things built out of Legos but decided to share pictures of the boys instead. Stop on over sometime and I'd be happy to show you the rest!
Walked in and this big Lego Vampire greeted us.

Waiting for the first ride of the day to get started.

Blacksmith

I can't tell you how much this picture makes me giggle. Oliver was a bit hesitant to go on the bigger rides like the Project X or Dragon roller coasters. Said those weren't really his type of ride. With enough persuasion and bribing I could get him onto the rides and he would like them but it was a process. I just wasn't in the mood to persuade. Joel and Noah had gone off to their Mindstorm Robot building and programming class so Oliver and I had set off in search of our own fun. We came across this ride and he decided to give it a try. The horse would rock gently and move along the rails, that's it, nothing more. I can't tell you how bored he looked while "jousting." I was already chuckling a little bit when he got off the ride. Then he walked up to me with the same look on his face and said in a I-can't-believe-I-just-went-on-the-lamest-ride-of-my-life voice, "The Dragon it is!"

Only way I could them to slow down long enough to take a break.

Lego-scape

I will give you exactly ONE guess at what the favorite builds were...go!

Mugging with Vader
Mugging with Ewok


Boys found Buddy and he was kind enough to pose for a picture.

Log ride!

Name that TV show!
 
Oliver & I chasing Noah...

on the Aquazone Raider Ride

No comments: