Sunday, April 29, 2007

Five Meals in One Day

I love watching, reading, using Rachael Ray's stuff. Her recipes are easy to follow and I haven't made a bad one yet. Yesterday I followed her Five Meals in One Day recipe and although it was a bit of work it was so worth it. If you want to try it yourself go to this link http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/?q=recipes/heat-n-eat and print out the instructions. From three roasted chickens I made five meals. I would recommend, if possible, that you do as much as possible when kids and/or husbands are out and about. It probably took me a bit longer than normal just because of the typical daily stuff that goes on around here. It also probably didn't help that I decided to do this, last minute, at 1:15 in the afternoon, dashed to the store and then got started. I know that doing most of your cooking on one day to feed you for a week is not uncommon but this is the first one/time that I've done it. I'm excited about not having to cook for the next 4 nights (we ate the first meal last night). If you just need a recipe for something I also recommend going to www.rachaelray.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting all that cooking done. You'll have to come down and help next time I do my once a month cooking. If you think not cooking for a week is great, try a month!
Steph

Suz... said...

thanx for the tip!!