Thursday, April 12, 2007

Visitors and a new ball


Elaine works the graveyard shift at work so she gets to hear tons of stories about our boys and also see lots of pictures. She is very kind to our boys and is constantly bringing in little gifts for them. This time it was these funky balls. As you can see, Oliver is having a great time with his. I was using or trying to learn how to use a function on our camera that will focus on one color (yellow in this case) then turn all the other colors to black and white. A neat feature that I hope to take advantage of in the future. Anyway, thanks for the new ball Elaine!


The Montee family arrived from Surprise AZ yesterday! They came over for dinner and a bit of play time. This picture is of Oiver helping Brandon get a drink of water. Brandon, who is three weeks older than Oliver, had a truck in each hand and didn't want to give them up. Oliver helped Brandon with his water and both were happy. I'm sure that I will have many more pictures to post as we visit more over the next few days.

2 comments:

Shana said...

Cool feature on the camera! I wonder if mine has something like that. I won't find out because that would require me reading the book.

Johnson Family said...

I didn't read "the book" either but I have a husband that does and I just made him show me how to do it. Send the manual this way and I'll have Joel look into it for you. Tiff