Thursday, May 17, 2007

Miracles Really Happen


I actually took this picture a week or so ago but I decided to post it because it makes me smile every time I see it. Not only is Noah giving me his goofy smile but his room is CLEAN. Yup, I said it, it is clean. I know that most of you find it hard to believe and I don't think I would believe it if I hadn't seen it for myself.
On a different note, Oliver went in for his 18 month checkup yesterday and is healthy and strong. He is now a whopping 25 pounds and is just shy of 35 inches tall. He didn't appreciate the 4 shots he received and adamantly waved goodbye to the injection nurse when she was done. She said, "Aww look, he's still waving to me." I informed her that it, most likely, was not a friendly wave. More along the lines of a if you're done then get out kind of wave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What a nice clean room! Looks like someone got the cleaning bug...Good job Noah!

Suz... said...

This is GREAT!!! I love your room, Noah!