Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Not Sure What to Title This Picture

Trevor came and stayed with us Thursday and Friday night last week. Then we packed everyone up and headed to Albany for a Pinto Show. Trevor was in the Peewee Driving Class again this year with his dad. He did really good and took some thirds, fourths and fifths in the class. Anyway, while Trev was visiting I decided to snap a couple of pictures and this was one that I captured. Look really close at Noah and you can see just how contorted he is while playing on the computer. Then that look on Trevor's face...I can't tell if his nose itches, if he's giving me one of those looks or if he's being silly. Hence the title to this post! I should have a contest to see who can come up with the most clever name. The sad truth is that this is only one of four pictures that I ended up taking. The batteries were going dead in the camera and we never really slowed down enough for me to change them. The camera sat unused for most of Trevor's visit. Thanks for visiting with us again Trev! We love having you around. Aunt T-T will figure out when we can come up and visit you. Will you teach me how to ride your motorcycle?

No comments: