Thursday, June 21, 2007

GrandBob is On The Air

We got an email from GrandBob this morning that he is hosting a new radio show, here is an excerpt from his email:

As always I am into something new. Through KTOX I am now involved with Bounce Radio (www.bounceradio.net) an Internet radio station. My show runs each Friday evening from 5 to 6 our time.
This morning I am on assisting our lady in London, Foxxy, get her show Breakfast with Foxxy launched (6 to 9 AM our time). Anywho, Bounce also runs Dave’s (owner of KTOX) morning show, Don’t Start Me Talking, from 9 to noon (our time). Next week I will be taking over the reins from Dave for four days (Thursday/Friday then Monday/Tuesday). So if you would like to hear GrandBob make a fool out of himself tune in to
www.bounceradio.net , politics, music, and lord only knows what else. Bounce plays some great music throughout the day and night – lots of new unsigned bands.

GrandBob is a very talented radio personality and has the perfect voice for it too. I encourage everyone to check out his stuff. I will add the Bounce Radio link to my list!

No comments: