Friday, February 05, 2010

Wildlife

Oliver decided that he needed to change things up a bit today so after school he drew tiger stripes on his face. He also requested that I and anyone else that may have happened by to call him Tiger or Tiger Oliver. If I happened to forget to call him Tiger he would stop and point to the stripes then slowly draw along the lines with his finger. So I called him Oliver on purpose, I had to get a shot of him giving me the eye and the silent, finger tracing, reminder.
While out on safari with Tiger, I saw a few sights that made my soul give a little roar itself...


2 comments:

Amy said...

My friend Tiffany who I have known now for 28 years is sooooo talented! And has amazingly charming sons!

Elite Stitches said...

Yay! Spring is on its way...! Great pics! Love the name Tiger...and you really look just like a real tiger with those stripes on your face, Ollie.