Monday, March 29, 2010

Tori Plays With Horses

One of the benefits of putting a little work time in at my sister's farm is that you get to play with the horses. I have a feeling it's one of the main reasons that Tori came up with Steph this weekend. She got to help feed, water, brush and I believe bring them in from the pasture. Then she got to ride Beni, a.k.a. Big Ben and on Sunday, drive Pistol. These are some of my favorite pictures of Tori and the horses.
Rubi getting a spa treatment.

Tori realizing why Rubi needed a spa treatment, my word that pony was shedding!
Later that night, she got to ride Beni. Ron's holding onto him while Shana was adjusting the stirrups. Ben can be a little tricky to ride and Tori did a great job.
Getting used to being on Big Ben, he was pretty good for her.
Just a couple more pictures of the two of them getting to know each other.

No comments: