Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mish Mash

I can't seem to focus this blog post at all so hodgepodge it is, ready, set, go!!

Can anyone guess what this means? Yep, it's my new camera and I'm loving it so far. I've been working with it a little bit each day trying to figure out all of it's little nuances. I've always had a Canon point and shoot camera so transition into the SLR Canon has been fairly simple. Now it's just a matter of getting out there and practicing! I've already got my eye on a new lens or two okay three tops and a really cool cloak bag.
That's one way to have dad read you a story.

Look, it's Conversation Pox!

Little Man learning how to put on polyurethane and just so you know, Oliver can say polyurethane better than most adults. He can't say O.K. but he can rock the poly!

Another shot of all of my shelves!

Oliver practicing his kicking. LUCKILY, the boy that lives on the other side of the fence also loves to play soccer so the two of them kick the ball back and forth.

Grandma's cat, Jackson, sunnin' his belly!

Future so bright he's got to wear shadesss.

My Lego creator built a claw for Lambey. You see, Lambey doesn't really have any fingers or an opposable thumb so picking things up was a bit difficult for him. Noah came to the rescue!

Close up of the claw.

The boy's shelving units with all of the shelves in place!

No comments: