Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pics From Our LAST Preschool Christmas

Today was Oliver's preschool Christmas program and unless I get invited back to watch a friend's child, it was my last one. As always, it did not disappoint. There was one major breakdown in the 3 year old class, after we all clapped loudly for their first song, the poor kid burst into tears. My favorite is always the two songs sung by the entire preschool at the end, "Apple Red Happiness" and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." The room is tough to get good pictures in but I managed to capture a few...


This is little E and I am smitten with him. I went over to say hello to him before the program started and he gave me this look! Killed me!

Singing about the "Friendly Beasts"

It may not be very Christmas-like but I am digging the Mohawk on my boy! Snapped this shot while they were singing, "Go Tell it on the Mountain."

Flowers for Mrs. Marshall & Miss Peterson!

No comments: