Monday, November 26, 2007

Shh, be Vewy Vewy Quiet

On my elusive hunt for the perfect holiday picture I often found myself feeling like Elmer Fudd in his never ending quest to bag Bugs Bunny. Oh, I came close quite a few times and thought a-ha I've finally caught you, you wascally wabbit but it always got away. I won't post the one I finally did catch for our Christmas cards but here are a few of the wascally ones that I did catch.


Of course, I had visions of playing in the snow and capturing two happy boys on our journey. No such luck as you already know from previous posts.






I figured after a good nap in the car on the way home from the mountain that getting a cute shot of the two in front of the fire would be easy. This is the best one that I got and I took A LOT!




So, by this time, I'm figuring that I'm going to stop trying to pose the boys and just get a candid shot or two. Hey, I was getting desperate and anything at this point was worth a shot. I actually considered using this one because it truly depicts what goes on around here.






This is the one that almost made it into the Christmas cards. I had titled it "The Three Wise Guys" and had even uploaded it to my printer. I decided to try one more thing before going this route and that is when I got my shot. You'll get to see that one when your card arrives.

5 comments:

Katie B. said...

The "3 wise guys" is pretty darn funny...you'll have to use it on something else! I can't wait for my card!!! :)

Shana said...

I actually laughed out loud at the 3 wise guys! I needed that today. I shouldn't even be looking at the internet today beings how we have 2 bids today and things are very crazy in the office! YEAH! So thank you for the much needed laughter break!

Tubo Family said...

I like the 3 wise guys and am about to go for something like that myself...my planned perfect photo op of riding the little train at the Folsom Zoo got rained out and every shot since then someone's head hidden. Arrrgh.

Anonymous said...

And I thought I had trouble getting T. E. Behr to pose!

Thanks for the laugh - much needed as we come close to finalizing the Winter issue of the magazine, always a frustrating time!
Love
GrandBob

Suz... said...

THAT is EXACTLY how I feel when I'm trying to get the kids to pose...be vewy vewy quiet. Perfectly verbalized, Tiff!

Can't wait to have your pic adorning our Christmas wall!!