Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Wouldn't You Think

That after this many years that someone would be able to come up with a way to make school pictures look less school picture-esque? Noah wanted to know why I was laughing when I saw the pictures and I told him that he is just so dang cute that I have to giggle a little. Don't get me wrong, my school pictures could scare most of you into hiding and I've seen much worse, but the raised eyebrows, the forced smile and the hair in need of a haircut...it just makes you smile and maybe even laugh a bit. Don't worry I have plenty of wallet size photos to share with all of you!

3 comments:

M1 said...

Hey....Gammy thinks this picture is pretty darn cute too!! Raised eyebrows and all!! OK...so I did start laughing too!

Anonymous said...

Well, I think it's ADORABLE!!! There's nothing like school pictures! You are one handsome guy, Noah!!

Heather said...

I considered re-taking Lilly's school pictures this year, and then it just hit me: it is actually part of the story of the school year! She couldn't get the fake smile right, her hair is a mess, etc, etc. It's just more stuff to tell stories about. Made me love the picture so much more.