Sunday, January 20, 2008

Back to the Land of the Living

Wow! This has not been a fun weekend at all. All four of us, starting at about 2am Saturday came down with a serious flu. Me first, then Noah, then Ollie and finally Joel. Joel deserves a big round of applause because he spent that entire morning taking care of two sick boys so I could try and sleep some. Luckily, by the time he got it I was coherent enough to take over some of the duties. My poor sister and her family also came down with the same flu bug. They are in town and we all, except for Joel, went bowling on Thursday. We figure we must have come into contact with it there - nasty! We did rule out food poisoning because not all of us ate there and none of us ate the same thing while we were together. We are finally on the mend and currently sipping 7-up and eating saltine crackers. I do have some more fun things to post but those will have to wait until tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did I miss that?! Who cares, I'm so glad I did. I'm sorry you had a crappy (haha) weekend.

Suz... said...

glad you all are feeling better. it's hard when the whole family comes down w/ something!

Wrights13 said...

So after reading this last night, Jessie was up with something last night. So far the rest of us have not come down with anything, but I'm just waiting... So I wonder if viruses can survive the Internet.

Anonymous said...

So sorry! Luckily the flu is short-lived. Glad to hear you're all on the mend and keeping down crackers & 7up.