Monday, January 14, 2008

I Was Tagged Again

This time by my friend, Heather...check out her blog to see where she would like to travel! Here are the rules

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
or
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
or
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.


I decided to share the top 5 places on my "want to see or want to see again" list. So here they are...


Ireland, I would love to ride horseback across the countryside staying each night in a different bed and breakfast. Just think of the beautiful sights you would see and the wonderful people you would meet!

Las Vegas...we've been there a few times and love it! We don't get caught up in all the gambling, although we do some, but also enjoy the shows, the food, the shops, the pools, etc. Can't wait to go back and may get to later this year...my cousin, Amy and her Kevin are getting married there!

Rome, Italy...romance, art, food, wine, really, it sells itself!

The Azores (Portugal) are some islands in the Atlantic Ocean. Joel got to go and visit his mom while she was there and loved it. I would love to take him back and experience this beautiful place with him.

Greece, the photo opportunities here would be amazing! I would take a photography class before going and maybe even buy a new camera!

4 comments:

Suz... said...

take me w/ you!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

I LOVE all of your choices! Would be so awesome wouldn't it?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.