Monday, January 21, 2008

One More Post Today

but I would suggest that you grab a Kleenex before clicking the link. I have a blog link to the right of my blog that takes you to a woman who has six children and writes some hilarious stuff about her daily life. With six kids living in a house about the size of ours it's bound to produce some hilarious stuff. Anyway, she has a friend, Mimi whose son, Julian, had cancer. We've been following Julian's story and praying for him but sadly he lost his battle and is now free. If you care to read about Julian, send Mimi a card or light a cyber candle you can click here. I can't imagine being as strong or gracious as this little boy's mama.

2 comments:

Suz... said...

I have been following Julian's story, too. Many prayers going out to that family!!!

Heather said...

Oh my. Tearful for that family. Sometimes it seems so unfair. Thank you for sharing that link. Will be thinking about them for sure.