Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Rare Photo Opportunity

I wish I was better or maybe quicker with my camera and it's settings. I'm still learning (working on a different post on this right now actually) all about my camera and photography itself. I'm not a talented photographer by any means but I don't totally stink either. I'm just trying to be a good photographer that gets some decent pictures. Anyway, I was out practicing with my camera in my mom's flower bed and heard humming birds. It took me a second or two to figure out exactly where they were and I started snapping some pictures. Only a couple turned out and then I got this one, a rare sight indeed! It's not a fantastic picture but it's the one I got...

6 comments:

Suz... said...

I don't know if you could make this picture any better! It's beautiful...I think you're a GREAT photographer.

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice shot, hon.

Anonymous said...

Tiff, you have a great eye for composition. You're really creative and I think you're an amazing photographer.

Stacey

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty amazing to me...

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture and photographer. :D

M1 said...

Sis, this looks even better when you full size it! Just having both
the birds is a marvel in itself.
They just love that Crocosmia!
Good job Sis!