Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Preparing Myself Now

This child of mine is full of life. When he is passionate about something he throws his entire heart into it. It doesn't matter what it is, his current love of trucks is seemingly unending; when wrestling with Noah there is no little bit of wrestling, it's all or nothing; painting is an experience to be had not just some project to keep him busy; even his temper tantrums are from the heart; the list goes on and on. My soul aches knowing that someday this boy is going to grow up, find that one girl who makes his soul sing and he will, with all of his heart, be hers. Oh sure, he will still love me and be a part of my life but my job will be done and I will be proud. I'm just preparing myself now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

GrandBob

Elite Stitches said...

Love it! Don't blink, cause that time will be here if you do...