Sunday, July 04, 2010

Swim Lessons

Noah has been taking swim lessons since he was 9 months old. He is comfortable in water but I expected him to be farther along, more confident and a stronger swimmer by now. I decided to ask around and do some research to find a different program to, in hopes, get my boys to be strong swimmers. After talking to a lot of parents and doing some Internet research I found a program at Oxford in Vancouver. The pool is older and smaller than the fancy ones at the community centers but very cute and serves it purpose. The instructors are amazing and I can't believe how far the boys have come in just one week. I see strong, confident swimmers in my future.

Resting after a lap of arm strokes.

Arms up, deep breath, sit in your pretend chair and fly like Superman through the water.

No comments: