Monday, November 08, 2010

No Title

I have no title for this post, it's just a mash-up of the past couple of weeks. Pictures I'm drawn to or that make me smile. Isn't that what it's really all about...

Dewy spiderwebs...enchanting.

Fall colors are the best!

I like this picture for 2 reasons. First, I think it's kind of cool and second, it makes me laugh because I took the picture then my dog immediately sat on the dandelion.

Lloyd came to visit us this weekend, it's his bunny butt that made me fall in love with Corgis and a big reason why we have one of our own now.

These two were hilarious. A lot of silly Corgi jealousy going on. If you talked to or touched one of them then the other one was RIGHT there demanding his share.

Cousins and their dogs.

"AUNT TT, take a picture of me!!"

Can you guess who ended up with BOTH dogs?

No comments: