Monday, March 19, 2007

Blankets, Teepees and Winks

I went to Target this morning to get a few new t-shirts for Oliver. Ollie has his favorite blanket and brought it into the store with us. Somewhere along the way he had apparently thrown the blanket out of the cart because it was nowhere to be found. I asked him where his blanket ended up and we retraced our steps. Because I had mentioned the said blanket, he was now whining because he wanted it and couldn't find it. We looked everywhere and could not find it, I had no idea what could have happened to it. We checked in customer service/lost and found and it wasn't there, we checked on the shelves and racks that we had been around and it wasn't there. By now, Oliver was getting really upset and near tears looking for his blanket. So like a good but desperate mother I went over to the baby section and found another blanket like the one we had lost. As you can see in the picture he is enjoying his new blankie very much. However, as we were leaving Target I just happened to look over my shoulder and saw an associate walking towards customer service with a blue blanket! Ollie left with both the new and old blanket and didn't seem to mind at all!



















Noah was trying to scare us all by jumping out of the teepee and growling or yelling. Oliver was having a great time pretending to be scared and playing along.


Daddy has been tryng to teach Oliver to wink and I caught him this morning doing a pretty good job of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ollie is working on his winks because he wants to punctuate his conquests,as in "and that's how I got my new blue blankie ;-)"

Anonymous said...

;;; Ya gotta love it...