Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Dawn of a New Era

Ok, so it's not exactly the "dawn of a new era", but I like the drama. Really it's just another way to force this family's exploits into your (collective) conscience. Or, as is more likely, you can now choose to passively ignore us rather than hassle with deleting our emails manually (yes, I know that some of you have set up an Outlook rule so that you don't even have to delete our emails manually, but you get the point).

And so without further ado, I give you "the Johnson Family Blog - Vancouver"; I dare you to try it.

5 comments:

M1 said...

Gees those boys are cute!!

Anonymous said...

Joel said:
"And so without further ado, I give you "the Johnson Family Blog - Vancouver"; I dare you to try it."

We'll take that dare. Our opinion? We like the commentary and the pictures are the best. G-Pop & G-H

Anonymous said...

I still haven't figured out PONG and you want me to BLOG? Seriously, I think this is a great idea and should save you (Tiff) a lot of e-mail time.
As always the pictures of the boys are a total treat.

GrandBob

Anonymous said...

Love it - we have never deleted emails from you guys. We love them! It is so refreshing to receive messgaes from friends - especially ones who love on their kids as much you two do. You have much to be proud over. Love ya!
Amy, Alan, Payton, Darla, Elijah & Nolan Crombie

Anonymous said...

I think it's great! As long as I can still save the pictures of those two great-looking guys to my pictures, this grandma is a happy camper. Keep 'em coming!!