Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March 14, 2007 - Technique Workshop

My Aunt Cherie invited me to a stamping technique workshop this past Saturday. Wow! It was eight hours of intense work but got over 40 stamping ideas/techniques. I guess the coordinator only does one of these every few years because it is so much work to set up. I highly recommend going to one if you get invited. Some of the techniques were so simple (i.e. using crumpled up plastic wrap to dab ink onto your cardstock) but produced some incrdible results. This is also a warning to everyone that is thinking of stopping by because I'm probably going to make you look at them all. I made Joel ooh and ahh over my cards, lucky for him he was a great sport. Just kidding, he always takes the time to look at my creative outlets...he even mutes the TV!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We did have a great time and learned loads of techniques. Tiff is a task master and I'll bring my tranquilizer darts with me next time we attend one of thesse. Don't think I would have gotten so much accomplished if she hadn't been pushing us to go faster. It's always fun to be with Tiff and Shana! Love, Cherie

Johnson Family said...

That's what I do...master the task at hand. It was great fun and thanks a ton for inviting me along. Love ya! Love, Tiff