Saturday, March 03, 2007

To Blog or Not to Blog

My sister sent us a link to her new blog that will chronicle the building of their new house in Lake Stevens WA. This prompted my husband to do a little research and now we have a blog. I've been instructed to try out this blogging thing to see if I like it. I figure as long as it is easy for me to use and our friends and family can access it then I'm game. Let me know what you think via email or post a comment to our "Johnson Family Blog - The Couv" which, by the way, was named by Joel - as if you couldn't figure that one out. For more of Joel's witty writing check out the first post to our blog.

Anyway, I've got a couple of pictures from February to share with you so let's test this blog stuff out. Here we go:



Noah and Oliver playing in the bathtub. Noah doesn't join Oliver much anymore so when he does Ollie takes advantage of it and plays until the prune finger police show up.



























Another picture of Oliver in his oversized cowboy boots. He also has one of his favorite toys, the phone. Any phone will do as long as he can talk to all of his pretend friends and his daddy!


Oliver has decided that he is going to climb and climb and climb! He climbed into our little shelf area next to the fireplace (see picture), the middle cubby of my big rolling cublicle thing and today he climbed Noah's ladder and onto the top bunk. The bunk incident really made us realize how serious he is about this climbing stuff. Noah doesn't have a regular ladder. Joel built him one that is attached to the bed and has rungs that are spaced very wide apart. It's difficult for me to climb, let alone an almost 16 month old. We are in trouble.


Well folks, it wasn't too bad for me. Like I said, let me know what you think about this blog. Love to you all! Love, Tiff

No comments: