Thursday, March 08, 2007

I bought a new memo board to hang up by our computer and this was the first message that was written on it. Noah has always called me "mommom" and I love that he spelled it that way. I also love my curly hair and that the two of us are holding hands. Okay so I love the entire picture/note! I love you too Noah Wayne!


Found Oliver in a climbing mode again, this time it was in big brothers room. I think he was trying to figure out how to fly the airplane.









Oliver was running around in his little cowboy boots so Noah went and grabbed Joel's. He then put on a show for us and did a little tap two-step. I also got video of it for blackmail purposes during the teenage years. Needless to say, I was laughing hard. I was desperately trying not to, however, because I didn't want him to stop.


We've had a good week. Even though Noah would be the first to tell you that I screwed up and forced him to skip school on Wednesday. It was originally scheduled as a no school day but was re-instated to make up for the snow days that we had. I never ammended my calendar so what's on the calendar is what happens. You should have seen the look that Noah gave me when the bus pulled up to drop him off and he realized what had happened.

Oliver is turning out to be quite the tricky little guy. Noah had a soda from lunch with some friends. When we got home he put his rootbeer on the dining room table and then turned his attention to some new game he found. I was busy cleaning my bedroom and just peaking in on the boys as needed. Oliver, without Noah or I seeing it, climbed up grabbed Noah's soda and ran into my bedroom. There is a corner that he likes to go play in and he ran straight to it. I was in a different part of the room so I didn't notice that he was carrying the rootbeer. He sat quietly in the corner - yes, I know that this should have been my first clue that something was up - and proceeded to drink the soda. Not so tricky yet but here's where it gets good...had I not seen him running back out of the room with the cup I would have never known what he had done. I followed him as he ran back out to the kitchen, climbed back up and placed the now empty cup right back where he had found it. Noah never knew and to be honest, I never told him. Noah just thought that he had drank it all.

Gotta run, I'm off to work! Love and blessings to you all! Love, Tiff

3 comments:

Shana said...

The rootbeer thing cracked me up! Go Ollie!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture- Noah's art is great... Ollie, on the other hand, is quite the little trickster... How funny!
Love you!!

Amy said...

Oh Tiff - hilarious! I love your site here - you are sooo terrific at summarizing these precious lil' moments (very entertaining to read). Thanks!!! Cant believe how fast all our kids are growing - I fear we're gonna blink & be grandma's before we know it. Yikes.