Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Goose Eggs and Webbed Feet

Last time cousin Trevor was here visiting he taught Oliver how to canter like a horse. I don't know if Trev actually knew he was teaching Ollie but the student was watching every step. Oliver was cantering through the house, tripped (he must have had the wrong lead) and hit the corner of our bedroom door. I don't think he could have hit it any more centered. That goose egg was instant and has gotten uglier as the bruise reveals itself! Luckily, it looks worse than it is, it really didn't even seem to bother him much.


Big brother got some new swim gear and while he wasn't looking, Oliver tried it on. I tried to get some video of him walking around in the flippers but my batteries were going dead in the camera.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OW!!!!! Oliver, you are truly your fathers son...

Suz... said...

Is Ollie's head really about the counter? Or is it just the angle the picture was taken? I know he's tall--but that would be insane!

Suz... said...

***I meant "above" the counter...not "about" the counter

Johnson Family said...

No, not quite yet, it is the angle of the camera. I hadn't noticed that before.