Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy Fourth!

We hope that all of you had a happy and safe fourth. Noah wasn't feeling well yesterday so we stuck close to home. Luckily, our neighborhood goes crazy with fireworks so we had a ton to watch. Oliver decided, much like his dad did when he was little, to be completely scared of all the noise. Since the fireworks were going off all day I pretty much felt like Mama Kangaroo with her little Joey in her pouch all day. I would put him down and just as he would start to settle and play, "Boom" another one would go off and back on me he'd go. Noah and Joel gathered all of our stuff and joined quite a few other families from the neighborhood and they all made one giant show of fireworks. I visited my friend Cherie, who lives a couple doors down, since she too had a scared little one...Chloe their puppy wasn't too sure about all the racket either. We had a great visit, a yummy cocktail then I headed home to turn on every noise maker in the house. Luckily with the washer, dryer, house fan and TV going Oliver fell right to sleep. I wish I had some pictures to post but like I said, my hands were full all day. What did you do on the fourth?

No comments: