Thursday, July 05, 2007

Noah's Auto Body Shop


Noah decided to build a car today. I did help but only after he came up with the design plans and told me exactly how to do it. Notice all the details...
Windshield wipers (that go back and forth), headlights and grill. It's hard to see but he also wrapped the windshield in plastic wrap for the glass effect. Then the steering wheel, which
actually turns and the all important cup holder, which does indeed hold one of our cups. We tested before installing it. We also have side mirrors wrapped in foil for the reflective look, white wall tires and on the back a license plate, rear lights and a tailpipe.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking car - and I bet it gets outstanding mileage!

Very clever, Noah, very clever.

GrandBob

Anonymous said...

What a great job! Maybe you should come down here and build me one?... I need a new car.