Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Which One Were You?

There are two kinds of kids with loose teeth. There is the kid that at the first sign of ANY wiggle or looseness goes at it. They wiggle, pull and twist until the tooth succumbs to their torture and finds a new home under the child's pillow. Then there is the second kind, like our Noah, who will not touch it, not wiggle it, and pretty much try to hold onto the tooth until they are of legal voting age. Last night, after watching the tooth flap while he talked, I finally convinced Noah to give me one last try at pulling his tooth out and I succeeded. There was a momentary look of horror on his face but then was pretty excited about it. As you can see, it was beyond time for that front right (your left as you look at the picture) tooth of his to come out. The new permanent tooth has already come in quite a bit. This is his fifth tooth lost and I cannot wait for the rest to come out. This is not a pretty stage! All those new, bigger permanent teeth coming in are pushing and shoving those baby teeth all over the place. So fess up, what kind of loose tooth kid were you? The pull it out as soon as you can kid or the teeth flopping while you talk kid?

1 comment:

Shana said...

Pull it out as soon as it was slightly loose. Or at least I think so, but my guess would be that you and Ben helped a few of my teeth out! =)

By the way, you know how the teeth thing freaks me out so stop posting pictures without warning!

Trevor will have to live with someone else while he is loosing his teeth.