Friday, May 15, 2009

Seriously?

Bakugan box, dump truck book, Ben10 Omnitrix, Star Wars watch, pile of Legos, Percy the battery operated engine, white truck carrying engine Bill, 2 monster trucks, pen, rubber band, bouncy ball, crinkled paper, torn paper, stick, Bandaid, remote control, one sock, 2 color blocks from the Rubiks cube, Doc Marten shoe lace paper, Star Trek communicater, piece to a Hot Wheels car and a broken crayon??!!?? This was just swept out from under my couch, I'm thinking I should hold another contest. What do you think?

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'd be afraid - very afraid to participate in that one. I have 2 young sons who for unknown reasons like to discard bread crust & crackers they get bored with under furniture & behind the woodstove.

When you 1st started this posting - I thought you were going to say it was your van floor contents.

I bet the remote was a nice find tho!

Shana said...

I bet I would sweep out an entirely new dog that I didn't know I had! HEHE!

Beth Twist said...

Oh yes, my kids get EXCITED when I get out the old rug beater to "see what new toys we can find". :)

Beth Twist said...

Oh yes, my kids get EXCITED when I get out the old rug beater to "see what new toys we can find". :)