Saturday, November 21, 2009

Portraits

I have been trying for two days now to figure out a way to add the other pictures that I wanted to share from the boys' portrait session but we are still having some serious computer problems. SOOOO here are the ones that I did get uploaded before we broke something else not allowing me to finish. Amy Vining did a great job with these boys. They made her work for the pictures that she got! Amy and I went to high school together and have recently reconnected via facebook. It was fun chatting with her, watching her son and my boys run around and play and I got some great pictures to boot!






4 comments:

Janet said...

DANG...THESE ARE AWESOME!

But...which are yours & which are the PRO'S?!?! I cant tell the difference! ; )

Elite Stitches said...

Kudos to Amy!...all the pictures look incredible...

Amy said...

Awesome!!!! Wow...ok, I definitely am going to check into her doing photos of our kids someday. Perhaps my mothers day gift??? These turned out awesome. Such handsome boys!

Queen of Qwerk said...

What handsome boys!