Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Best Fundraiser Ever!

My friend Stephanie emailed me today with one of many fundraisers that I am sure she will be asked to participate in this year. Anyway, I love the idea and if you have time please share a review or two. I am hoping to do 2-3 a day until the 27th. Here is the email that I got from Stephanie...and like she said this is just a great place to get information even if you don't participate.

Hi,
The kids school is doing a new fundraiser this year that I am very impressed with. You are not asked to buy anything, simply review businesses that you use and the school gets money for every review. I am not just sending this to ask you to participate, (please do if you feel like it) but I thought the website would be useful to you as well. Check it out and let me know what you think. www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Milwau-Elem
Thanks,
Steph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing that! I can't believe how much we have raised already.