Monday, September 03, 2007

Made Joel's Day


Joel thought that it wouldn't be for another year or two before he got to teach algebra to Noah. Turns out when you have a kid who asks a lot of questions that lesson comes a few days before they start first grade. Joel would give Noah the equation/problem and one of the variables (a or b). Noah would then solve the problem to come up with the other variable. I swear I saw tears of joy in Joel's eyes. Noah caught on quickly and was very excited about that. I figure, that if this keeps up, I will no longer be able to teach Noah math by grade 3!

2 comments:

Suz... said...

Cool! Brian has been telling his friends about it...he's amazed!!

Anonymous said...

I bet it really did 'make Joel's day'- probably more like his year! Way to go Noah- you are such a smart guy!!