Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The "Dam"


Before I start this post I just want to say that I was resisting but my sister-in-law started it! We went to the dam yesterday. We saw the dam fish, the dam generators and played with all of the dam exhibits. We went up and down the dam escalators and even went on the dam elevator once. As you can see, Trevor saw a dam fish that was really big in the dam fish ladder. We also saw dam lamprey and other not so big dam fish. They made a dam announcement at 4:45 that said they were closing. So we headed outside to the dam parking lot. We said our dam goodbyes and headed over to the Oregon side to visit the Fish Hatchery. We all had a dam good time! Ten bucks says that the next time you visit the dam you won't be able to resist "dam" talk either.

4 comments:

Suz... said...

sounds like a dam good time!! I about peed my dam pants (yes, I am wearing dam pants) when I read your entry. :)

Anonymous said...

...dam funny as can be, even after all these years!!!...

Heather said...

That'll keep a smile on my face today for sure!

Katie B. said...

You make me giggle! :)