Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Or So I Thought

I get a ton of stuff forwarded to me via email...pictures, jokes, you'll have bad luck if you don't send this a gazillion people (no wonder I can't win the lottery), etc. I was forwarded another video to watch and figured it was "just another video" or so I thought anyway. I received this link to an infant swimming program and I was amazed. It's worth the watch, click on this link http://www.childdrowningprevention.com/index.html to see the video for yourself.

3 comments:

M1 said...

Sis,
My download was super slow on that video and by the time the dad got to the baby I was in a sweat!!!WHEW! But WOW, that was extremely awesome!!
KMB

Suz... said...

that was powerful! Cried from the moment it started. Will pass along to everyone I know so they can inform their friends/family w/ small children. Wow! Especially necessary down here where everyone has a pool and we hear on the news about baby drownings ALL summer long...SO SAD!!! Thanx for sharing.

Johnson Family said...

It looks like they are based in Phoenix AZ. I'd love to see this being taught but they don't have any instructors up my way.