Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cool Spring Day at the Park

So I had my fun posting pictures of the signs of spring and now here's another sign of spring...at the park but my are those cheeks flushed, nose snotty and fingers bright red! Why didn't I bundle him up more you ask? Well, I did then watched as the stubborn mule, I mean Oliver, dug in his hooves, I mean tennis shoes and brayed, I mean sobbed on the front porch begging me to take off the hat, coat and gloves. I figured he would either be just fine, which he was, or he'd learn that mommy was right (ha!) and he'd wear the items next time (not going to happen!).




3 comments:

Katie B. said...

Don't ya hate that when they dig in their heals on something you KNOW is right?!....and then it ends up being fine anyway....:}

Suz... said...

Well, better luck next time trying to be "right"...he does look like one happy little man!

M1 said...

My fingers just burned looking at those bright "Hot pinkies"!