Monday, February 25, 2008

Sam I Am

Beaches, a local and might I add very yummy restaurant, puts on a Dr. Suess Green Eggs and Ham breakfast each year for all of the first graders in the Evergreen School District. This is done by Beaches at no charge to the schools. The parents get invited, the kids all get a silly hat and there is a raffle at each school for a gift certificate to Beaches. We pawned Oliver off on my friend, Katie, and Joel and I went and had breakfast with Noah. Those were the greenest eggs that I have ever seen! It wasn't a bad breakfast at all and we loved having breakfast with Noah. Joel took these pictures with his phone since I forgot to grab the camera (that I had set out) when we left.

5 comments:

Suz... said...

Yes, those are some very green eggs!! Glad Noah (and the two of you) had such a great breakfast! Sounds like fun.

Johnson Family said...

Noah,

Thank you very much for inviting me. I had a great time. The ham sure was good.

-Daddy

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! And such a yummy-looking breakfast! Glad you all had fun!!

Anonymous said...

GREEN EGGS! And my stomach just calmed down from last week! I gotta give you all credit for being able to down GREEN EGGS! Hmm, do they come from green chickens, or just extremely jealous ones?
Love
GrandBob

M1 said...

What a super great idea!! Major kudos to Beaches!