Monday, June 02, 2008

Crash Hot Potatoes - YUM!

I read a blog called The Pioneer Woman she takes some incredible pictures, tells a good story and shares some of her favorite recipes. I've tried a few but this one was incredible! They were supposed to be our side dish tonight but quickly became my main course. This would also be delicious, if you have any leftover, at breakfast with a fried egg on top. Go, try them now, or at least in the next day or two, I promise you will not be disappointed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we will definitely be using a much sadder looking basting brush complete with rust!

Suz... said...

enjoyed reading the post and look forward to trying the potatoes...thanx for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Those look yummy!

Heather said...

That is so funny! I totally made these the day she posted them! But I was dumb and didn't let the potatoes boil long enough so they didn't mash into the perfect balls. And I used dill as the herb. HOWEVER, my husband almost lost his mind he thought they were so good! He immediately called his mom. That has to be a good thing, right?

Anonymous said...

Tiff
I tried these too! They were awesome! My husband thought they were the best thing ever, just like Heathers did! Thanks for the website too...lots of good stuff on there!

Auntie Janet