Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day Fun

We made a big yummy breakfast here at the house for my dad, I would say Joel too but he helped a lot with the making of the breakfast. I don't know if it counts??? I had fun cooking with him though so that's got to count for something right? Anyway, after breakfast we headed to The Pyryt's house to enjoy the day, meet the baby chicks (see previous post) and spend time with our friends. The boys had a lot of fun playing together, the trampoline being the big fun for the day.
Ollie liked jumping alone best.
I was sitting on the trampoline trying to get pictures of Noah jumping. Sounded so simple but it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. This one, even though Noah is flying out of the picture, is one of my favorites.

What fun is a trampoline if you can't spray your friends with a sprinkler while they are jumping on it?

Cool picture of the water splashing up from the trampoline as the boys were jumping.

No comments: