Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Almost Done???

We are soooo close to not needing anymore diapers! I can not tell you how much this excites me. Oliver is waking up from naps and in the morning with dry diapers, he doesn't want to wear them and I'm happy to oblige. He is doing great and rarely has an accident. I plan on not buying anymore diapers, once these are gone we are done. My biggest battle right now is that he doesn't want to wear underwear. This will make it difficult to go places but I figure once he gets left behind a couple of time the underwear won't be such a hassle. Wish us luck people!

2 comments:

Suz... said...

we are soooo NOT close. Brandon has no desire to get potty trained. Good for you guys, though! And definitely GOOD LUCK! :)

Shana said...

Woohoo! Good luck! That is awesome!