Monday, August 27, 2007

Big Foot Has Been Spotted

Okay, just big feet have been spotted, no need to send the tabloids my way. Noah got some new shoes for school and Oliver was trying them on too. Cute that Ollie was stomping around in big brother's shoes and also scary that Noah's feet are actually that big! On a side note, because we all have to brag at times...after all of my coupons, special discounts and in-store promotions, I paid $1.99 for this pair of shoes! Not bad at all. I had to buy another pair, one to leave at school for gym, and after my discounts with those I paid $10.99. Still not bad considering the high price of shoes these days (these two pair would have cost me over $50 if I had paid full price). Needless to day, spending less than $13 on two pairs of shoes for Noah made my day!

1 comment:

Shana said...

You rock on the bargains! That is awesome! I am trying to get to Cherie's this weekend for a bargain sale of my own. Jo-Ann's is having a 50% off home decor fabric sale. Hopefully we can get some window covering fabric picked out!