Thursday, August 30, 2007

Noon Tunes Summer Concert Series

Today was the last day of the KINK sponsored Noon Tunes in Pioneer Courthouse Square in downtown Portland. I took Noah, Oliver and Jackson (they would say that I made them) downtown to see this concert. I mentioned that I had seen a show earlier this month with Breanna Paletta, well she is the lead singer/vocals for Rye Hollow and that is who was playing today! We picked up Joel and headed down, sat on the steps, ate our picnic lunch and listened to some great music. The boys may have been a little bit bored but it was free and fun to get out so I'm planning on catching more of them next year. You can go to http://www.myspace.com/breannapaletta to hear Breanna and her solo stuff or to www.RyeHollow.com to hear her with the band.

2 comments:

Suz... said...

sounds like fun!! what is the weather there now? It's still REALLY hot in Arizona...today was 114. We're ready for the ultra heat to subside. I bet it's perfect in Portland...sign me up!!!

Johnson Family said...

It got up to the mid 80's today. It was bit warm on the bricks in the square but it was a great day. At one point Noah informed us that his butt was frying. It made me laugh.