Thursday, October 18, 2007

Brotherly Love???

Ollie went potty so I asked him to wash his hands. I stepped out (I've really got to stop doing this) to get a clean hand towel but along the way got "mommy distracted" - you know, heading to the linens to get a clean towel, trip on shoes left in hallway so pick those up, while headed to shoe box, realize that someone spilled his water on the floor so you grab a rag to wipe that up, while right there pick up the two books and toss them back into the bookshelf then realize what your first task was and head back to the bathroom. ANYWAY, I go back to the bathroom and hear the electric toothbrush which isn't normally a big deal. Oliver has his own and loves to brush his teeth whenever he's given the opportunity. I come around the corner and see Oliver with a HUGE grin on his face and his brothers electric toothbrush in his ear. I believe that Oliver knew exactly what he was doing - the smile/smirk/devilish grin gave it all away. I'm wondering now if this is why Noah was complaining of a sour taste on his toothbrush last night.

Note: For all that are wondering, yes, I did tell Noah. I promised him a trip to the store to get a new toothbrush sometime this weekend. He was, rightly so, pretty upset when I told him and instructed me to, "put him back in his room RIGHT NOW!" Maybe I'll post a picture of Noah with his new toothbrush later this weekend.

2 comments:

Suz... said...

Did you tell Noah?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it's a win-win situation: Noah gets a new toothbrush, and Ollie has his very own electronic ear cleaner...