Monday, October 29, 2007

My Weekend Getaway

I went away this weekend to the Camano Craft Hideaway on Camano Island. It's about a four hour drive north of here. I went with a couple of great friends, Candy and Stephanie and we met up with my sister, Shana, Aunt Cherie, Jen, Marge and Brenda. It was a great group and our hostess, Lorie, was wonderful. I got a ton of scrap booking done but best of all laughed, relaxed and enjoyed a weekend away from the normal routine of life. Back here at home they had a boys only weekend and it sounds like they were busy and had a great time too. Noah was sad that his boys only weekend was coming to a close but happy to have me home. Thanks to everyone for a great weekend!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am soooooooo jealous............

Suz... said...

I'm jealous, too!!!

Shana said...

It was a great time and I am so glad that you were able to go. That group was great! Thanks for coming, I know it is a long drive!