Thursday, October 04, 2007

Milestones

Just a quick update. Oliver is getting his two year molars. One has busted through those tough gums of his and the other three are nicely swollen. I'd recommend buying stock in Tylenol since I am sure it's value will increase over the next few weeks.

Noah is doing great in Karate! I cannot tell you how impressed I am with Mr. K's teaching style and curriculum. He teaches them so much more than just how to be a punk who knows how to punch. Also, Noah put his name into a lottery at school and his name was one of the ones that got picked for a Mandarin Chinese Language Class. Noah's first class is today after school. I'm not sure how intense the class is but Noah is excited and says if this doesn't work out then he will just learn French. I say learn them both!

Anyway, that's it not a lot of big news but it makes all of you seem so much closer when I do share the little stuff...even if you are miles away.

No comments: