Saturday, October 13, 2007

Many Ideas

I am doing everything but what I should be doing today, so with that being said: A friend of mine, Candy, introduced me to yet another blog for me to "check out." It's an incredible blog with a ton of incredible ideas for your scrapbook. I took one of her ideas, put my own twist on it and posted it below. But here's the catch, looking through your child's, grandchild's, niece's, nephew's, etc. eyes what would you want to see stopped? I had many things that I could have listed but picked these few words. Let me know what words you would've used on your page.



1 comment:

Suz... said...

I love this blog!! some great ideas I will have to try next time I run out of ideas (which will be the next time I scrapbook!) Thanx for sharing...love the page you made.