Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Power of Big Brothers

Noah loves to just chill and have a few moments to himself in his room. He will curl up on his bed with a bunch of blankets, pillows, etc., grab a snack and watch a video. Well, yesterday Oliver kept asking me to put in a video, Ben 10, to be exact which is one of Noah's favorites right now. I kept pushing him towards Blues Clues or Wiggles, you know something more his age. He was just getting mad at me and kept handing me Ben 10 so I relented and put in Ben 10 for him. I went off to fold some laundry and heard Oliver rustling around in the cupboards. No biggie, my cupboards are his cupboards so I kept folding laundry. After a few more minutes I went to check on him and found him curled up on brothers bed with a bunch of blankets, pillows, etc., eating a snack of Cheerios and watching a video. You know just chilling and having a few moments to himself. A serious case of deja vu!

2 comments:

Suz... said...

I'm so glad you shared the story so we can get the whole gyst (sp?) of what's happening behind this great picture...cool stuff!

Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than copying Big Brother...