Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch 2007

We met up with my brother and his friend, Sharon, and her two boys Jake and Ryan at the Sauvie Island Pumpkin Patch. We got there early and the fog had still not burnt off. It made for some interesting pictures. I love the pumpkin patch time of year. I even managed to remember to get a family picture this time around. We took a ton of pictures so here a few plus some more.

It was a foggy morning


Is that the perfect pumpkin?


Cute pumpkins



Playing on the hay pyramid
Oliver shielding his eyes from the non-existent sun


Our big boy


Resting by the friendly scarecrow
My little "Son"flowers




End of season for the flowers



4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, all of your pictures are awesome! So beautiful. What camera do you use?

Johnson Family said...

Right now we are using the Canon (love Canon cameras!) Power Shot S2 IS 5.0 meg pixel camera. HOWEVER, I long to be made of money so that I could buy one like the Canon Digital Rebel XT with interchangable lenses. There are some shots that I long to get that I just can't make happen with our current camera. I can't complain though, I do get some good ones and the camera is simple to use with lots of cool features.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great! What a couple of good-looking boys!!! Looks like you guys had a blast at the pumpkin patch...

Suz... said...

I see some good scrapbookin' in these pics!!! Have fun...I know you will! :)