Wednesday, October 24, 2007

For Me?


There is a park off of the old Evergreen Highway, it's got some long name that I can never remember, but we call it the Train and Fish Park. It is a small trout fish hatchery and the train tracks run right past it. We love going there. The boys can feed the fish, see trains, walk trails, play the salmon game, eat at the picnic tables, etc. Anyway, we went the other day and the boys picked flowers for me all along the trail on our walk. I captured a few pictures since I knew the flowers would, for the most part, not make it home.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! Dandelion's are such pretty 'flowers'

M1 said...

You can never get enough "flowers" from your sons.

Suz... said...

I love the second picture w/ Noah holding the flower and the petal on the ground in the background...very artsy...as if you planned it. Pretty, pretty!